Information we collected
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
How we use your information and Comment
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
sarvfin.in follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administer the site, track the movement of the users on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, sarvfin.in uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including the preferences of the visitors and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our web page content based on the browser type of the visitors and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners